As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our staff, guests and the community, it is our intention to keep you informed of the precautions that we are taking to ensure safety. We continue to implement preventive measures consistent with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other local health agencies.
In addition to our standard procedures, our staff and cleaning crews are taking extra precautions to frequently disinfect high-touch and high-traffic areas. Our staff will be wearing masks and doing health screenings before each shift.
We have made hand sanitizer readily available throughout the building and ask that guests join us in taking the recommended preventative steps. Please refer to the CDC’s guidelines for the most current information and advice. Social distancing will be in place throughout the building. Elevators will be limited to one guest or socializing group at a time. Masks are strongly recommended for all patrons. You will notice directional signage throughout the space, and maximum occupancy posted on each room. Memorial Hall’s bar will accept only credit card and other contactless forms of payment at this time, and snacks will not be served. Ticket purchasing, will call and scanning will be touchless. Please follow the conditions and guidelines of all marked signage to help us ensure a safe environment.
As of July 8th, the State of Ohio requires individuals wear masks in public, including indoor spaces such as Memorial Hall and outdoor spaces where social distancing is not possible. Therefore, masks are required for entry to Memorial Hall unless an individual is exempt by the Governor’s order. You may read the full details of that order here.
Any person who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, should not enter:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
DETAILED PROTOCOLS: Memorial Hall is committed to providing a safe and sanitary environment for the execution of events by our rental clients. To that end, we will be employing the following protocols:
- Elevators will be restricted to one individual, family or social unit per elevator car.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available at key points throughout the facility.
- Memorial Hall staff and volunteers will:
- Wear masks at all times. If appropriate, staff will also wear gloves.
- Regularly wash their hands
- Regularly disinfect public spaces, with a focus on high-touch areas, before, during and after events.
- Respect social distancing
- Be sent home if exhibiting signs of infection
- All patrons will acknowledge the regulations for admittance to Memorial Hall, either through the online purchase process or by signing a waiver upon entering the facility. Those regulations include:
- Patrons are strongly advised to wear face masks at all times while in the facility.
- Patrons who exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave.
- Patrons who do not respect building regulations, including social distancing, will be asked to leave.
- Patrons must be prepared to provide their contact information to Memorial Hall staff should we need to assist in contact tracing.
- Restroom access will be limited, and restrooms will be disinfected hourly.
- Social distancing will be implemented throughout the building.
- Lines will form with 6’ distance to enter the building, and to reach the office, bars, restrooms, merchandise and vendor tables.
- Seating in the building will allow individuals, family or social groups 6’ of separation from adjacent table or line formation.
- Patrons are asked to respect each other by maintaining 6’ of separation when moving about the facility, as possible.
- Bar service:
- Bars will not accept cash. Credit cards will be swiped by the patron and will not be touched by staff.
- Signatures will not be allowed.
- Plexiglas barriers will be placed between bar staff and patrons.
- Snacks will not be served, beverages only.
- Beverages must be enjoyed while seated.
- Vendors / Merchandise Sales:
- Vendors are encouraged to use touchless payment systems
- Vendors will wear facemasks at all times
- Vendors are encouraged to prevent patrons from touching merchandise prior to purchasing.
All of these policies and protocol will be shared with patrons on the Memorial Hall website and via on-site signage.
As a presenter of a private event at Memorial Hall, the responsibility for safe execution of that event falls on you, the client. While we stand at the ready to assist you, but the enforcement of protocols for guests, such as the wearing of masks and social distancing (seating arrangements, dancing), falls on you. We do reserve the right to enforce safe policies directly with guests, especially in situations where a guest is blatantly disregarding rules or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.