Jazz at the MEMO presents Swingin’ In Spring with the Pamela Mallory Quartet
“Spring can really hang you up the most…” but not after a year like 2020!!
Cincinnati’s innovative jazz vocal stylist Pamela Mallory is joined by pros Wayne Yeager on piano, Michael Sharfe on bass, and Jim Leslie on drums to share together with you an evening to celebrate spring and the music we all love and have missed so much these past challenging months. Get ready for a soulful and swinging reunion!
Featuring Pamela Mallory (vocals), Wayne Yeager (piano), Mike Sharfe (bass), Jim Leslie (drums)
Jazz at the Memo swings safely into 2021 with a new season and a much, much bigger room. Winter welcomes the popular music series ascended into the gorgeous, acoustically superb 556-seat Anderson Theater, allowing for up to 84 casual fans and jazz aficionados alike. Complimentary wine tastings for all Jazz at the Memo performances will be provided by Revel OTR Urban Winery.
Enjoy the finest of Cincinnati’s thriving jazz scene, including some of the city’s preeminent female and BIPOC artists.
Memorial Hall is committed to keeping patrons and performers safe through the following measures:
- 6’ social distancing between all parties
- Masks required for patrons at all times
- Hourly disinfecting of “high-touch” surfaces throughout the building
- Placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Utilizing safer steam heat to warm the building
- Constant cycling of fresh air into the building via our Dedicated Outdoor Air System.
Whereas a more casual environment was possible in pre-COVID times, seating will now be assigned in the Anderson Theater. Accordingly, we recommend that patrons pre-order their tickets. Doors and house open at 6:30pm.