Jazz at the MEMO presents New Vocal Standards of Jazz
Gifted young vocalist Beth Ann Wipprecht makes her Memorial Hall debut in a program devoted to the newest entries to the Great American Songbook, tunes from the 2000s that have become instant jazz standards. Steve Goers, CCM professor and music director of Memorial Hall’s TOMMY and RING OF FIRE, accompanies.
Jazz at the Memo swings safely into 2021 with a new season and a much, much bigger room. Winter welcomes the popular music series ascended into the gorgeous, acoustically superb 556-seat Anderson Theater, allowing for up to 84 casual fans and jazz aficionados alike. Complimentary wine tastings for all Jazz at the Memo performances will be provided by Revel OTR Urban Winery.
Enjoy the finest of Cincinnati’s thriving jazz scene, including some of the city’s preeminent female and BIPOC artists.
Memorial Hall is committed to keeping patrons and performers safe through the following measures:
- 6’ social distancing between all parties
- Masks required for patrons at all times
- Hourly disinfecting of “high-touch” surfaces throughout the building
- Placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Utilizing safer steam heat to warm the building
- Constant cycling of fresh air into the building via our Dedicated Outdoor Air System.
Whereas a more casual environment was possible in pre-COVID times, seating will now be assigned in the Anderson Theater. Accordingly, we recommend that patrons pre-order their tickets. Doors and house open at 6:30pm.