Jazz at the MEMO presents The Ron Jones Trio Plays the Great American Songbook
The Ron Jones Trio has been working together since December 2004, travelling to venues around the Midwest including clubs, festivals, universities, and special events. All three members have performed with fabulous, high-level musicians over the years, and continue to do that on a regular basis.
Dig the group’s swinging, soulful approach the Great American Songbook!
Featuring Ron Jones (alto saxophone), Rob Allgeyer (piano), Sonny Stephens (bass)
Jazz at the Memo swings safely into 2021 with a new season and a much, much bigger room. Winter welcomes the popular music series ascended into the gorgeous, acoustically superb 556-seat Anderson Theater, allowing for up to 84 casual fans and jazz aficionados alike. Complimentary wine tastings for all Jazz at the Memo performances will be provided by Revel OTR Urban Winery.
Enjoy the finest of Cincinnati’s thriving jazz scene, including some of the city’s preeminent female and BIPOC artists.
Memorial Hall is committed to keeping patrons and performers safe through the following measures:
- 6’ social distancing between all parties
- Masks required for patrons at all times
- Hourly disinfecting of “high-touch” surfaces throughout the building
- Placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Utilizing safer steam heat to warm the building
- Constant cycling of fresh air into the building via our Dedicated Outdoor Air System.
Whereas a more casual environment was possible in pre-COVID times, seating will now be assigned in the Anderson Theater. Accordingly, we recommend that patrons pre-order their tickets. Doors and house open at 6:30pm.