Jazz at the MEMO presents The Music of Marc Fields
Celebrated trombonist and CCM instructor Marc Fields offers a rare program comprised of his original compositions. Having toured the world many times over with the Ray Charles Orchestra, Fields’ studies with greats such as Oliver Nelson, Ron Carter and Roland Hanna have helped him to become one of Cincinnati’s most treasured musicians.
Featuring Marc Fields (trombone, composer), Jim Connerly (piano), Jim Anderson (bass), Art Gore (drums) with special guest Ricky Roshell (tenor saxophone).
Jazz at the Memo swings safely into 2021 with a new season and a much, much bigger room. Winter welcomes the popular music series ascended into the gorgeous, acoustically superb 556-seat Anderson Theater, allowing for up to 84 casual fans and jazz aficionados alike. Complimentary wine tastings for all Jazz at the Memo performances will be provided by Revel OTR Urban Winery.
Enjoy the finest of Cincinnati’s thriving jazz scene, including some of the city’s preeminent female and BIPOC artists.
Memorial Hall is committed to keeping patrons and performers safe through the following measures:
- 6’ social distancing between all parties
- Masks required for patrons at all times
- Hourly disinfecting of “high-touch” surfaces throughout the building
- Placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Utilizing safer steam heat to warm the building
- Constant cycling of fresh air into the building via our Dedicated Outdoor Air System.
Whereas a more casual environment was possible in pre-COVID times, seating will now be assigned in the Anderson Theater. Accordingly, we recommend that patrons pre-order their tickets. Doors and house open at 6:30pm.