Jazz at the MEMO presents Singin’ and Swingin’ with Mandy Gaines and the Brad Myers Trio
Vocal powerhouse Mandy Gaines is returning for 2021 and will have you swinging from the rafters as she sings through the Great American Songbook and other favorites. Those in attendance the past three years know how special the chemistry between these musicians is to behold. Extend the romance of Valentine’s Day with Mandy and this killer band!
Featuring Mandy Gaines (vocals), Brad Myers (guitar), Mike Sharfe (bass), Josiah Wolf (drums)
Jazz at the Memo swings safely into 2021 with a new season and a much, much bigger room. Winter welcomes the popular music series ascended into the gorgeous, acoustically superb 556-seat Anderson Theater, allowing for up to 84 casual fans and jazz aficionados alike. Complimentary wine tastings for all Jazz at the Memo performances will be provided by Revel OTR Urban Winery.
Enjoy the finest of Cincinnati’s thriving jazz scene, including some of the city’s preeminent female and BIPOC artists.
Memorial Hall is committed to keeping patrons and performers safe through the following measures:
- 6’ social distancing between all parties
- Masks required for patrons at all times
- Hourly disinfecting of “high-touch” surfaces throughout the building
- Placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Utilizing safer steam heat to warm the building
- Constant cycling of fresh air into the building via our Dedicated Outdoor Air System.
Whereas a more casual environment was possible in pre-COVID times, seating will now be assigned in the Anderson Theater. Accordingly, we recommend that patrons pre-order their tickets. Doors and house open at 6:30pm.